четверг, 29 декабря 2016 г.

Mens Genuine Leather Gift,Gold Bracelet , Personalize Gift, Customize Bracelet , Special Wedding Gift,Gold Plate, Special Birthday Gift

Mens Genuine Leather Gift,Gold Bracelet , Personalize Gift, Customize Bracelet , Special Wedding Gift,Gold Plate, Special Birthday Gift


Mens Genuine Leather Gift,Gold Bracelet , Personalize Gift, Customize Bracelet , Special Wedding Gift,Gold Plate, Special Birthday Gift


Mens Genuine Leather Gift,Gold Bracelet , Personalize Gift, Customize Bracelet , Special Wedding Gift,Gold Plate, Special Birthday Gift After Purchasing Shopier system sent an automatic e-mail for payment to your e mail box ,You can check and make a payment with this way. PLEASE write your text that you want to see on your bracelet to the request to custom order or notes to seller section. CUSTOM SIZE : Use a measuring tape or a piece of string and a ruler. Wrap it around your wrist where you would normally put your watch. The tape/string should be snug but not tight. Cut the string and lay it flat on a measuring tape. If you give me that exact measurement, I will make sure to custom fit it to your wrist and allow enough length for bead, leather, clasp and wiggle room. CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY : As with any fine jewelry, take care and remove your pieces before showering/bathing, swimming, exercising or any use beyond light activity to preserve the life of your jewelry. FEEDBACK : Since your feedback is very important to my business development, I sincerely invite you to leave positive feedback for me if you are satisfied with my product and service. It will just take you 1 minute. Thank you! :) If you are not satisfied with product and service, please kindly contact me before leaving any negative and neutral feedback. I will try my best to satisfy you. Thank you! :) Thank you for visiting my shop, comments and questions are always welcome. You can enter my shop here: www.etsy.com/shop/tovvanda Please dont forget to give your telephone number and your full address. (PO BOX not acceptable ) Delivery man is going to ask for your signature at the delivery. Orders will be sent to your ETSY transaction address. If you need it to be sent to another address, please drop me a note at check out or you can convo me. Meet the owner of tovvanda.


Original article and pictures take https://www.etsy.com/listing/494625781/mens-genuine-leather-giftgold-bracelet site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий