четверг, 29 декабря 2016 г.

Vintage Blue Rhinestone Leaf Pin Aurora Borealis Glass Brooch Silver Tone Mid Century Jewelry Gift Idea 1015DG

Vintage Blue Rhinestone Leaf Pin Aurora Borealis Glass Brooch Silver Tone Mid Century Jewelry Gift Idea 1015DG


Vintage Blue Rhinestone Leaf Pin Aurora Borealis Glass Brooch Silver Tone Mid Century Jewelry Gift Idea 1015DG


Vintage Blue Rhinestone Leaf Pin Aurora Borealis Glass Brooch Silver Tone Mid Century Jewelry Gift Idea 1015DG Mid Century blue rhinestone figural leaf brooch •With aurora borealis glass stones •Prong set in silver tone alloy metal •2 1/4 x 1 1/2 inches •Very good vintage condition •Shows no wear •I specialize in vintage rhinestone jewelry, please visit my shop to see more •International buyers welcome, please contact me for generous combined shipping rates. Credit cards and Paypal accepted. From a smoke free home, please I strive to make sure all my customers are satisfied with their purchase. Ill gladly combine shipping. I am listing tons of vintage jewelry this month. I scored treasure hunting so you can score on etsy! Thanks for looking.


Original article and pictures take https://www.etsy.com/listing/243684955/art-deco-belgium-white-glass-seed-bead?utm_source=Pinterest&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий